Sometimes your computer may display an error code indicating that the 2vuy codec is loading. This error can be caused by a number of reasons.
Information About 2VUY / BlackMagic (2VUY)
2VUY / BlackMagic Downloads
Drastic’s YCbCr codecs for QuickTime, Video For Windows and Direct Show allowed third-party dance applications to use files (mostly AVI and MOV) created by Drastic Titan Series DDRs, MediaNXS Batch I / O transcoding software and MediaReactor. generated. Codec. This is traditional software that can still be purchased from Drastic. It has been integrated with MediaReactor Workstation software for Windows and OS-X. The original codec was kindly supported by Mikki Lee Jones and can now work with Windows 7 and 8, as well as NT, XP and Vista.
NOTE. This area contains historical information from previous Drastic Technologies websites. It is provided for reference only and contains information and links to products that no longer exist and are no longer supported by Drastic. Drastic Technologies’ current products can be found in our main section here:
NOTE. Mickey Lee Jones of MediaClipArt Productions has kindly worked on updating many of these codecs to include better installers and uninstaller programs, and has added plugin support for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8! We really appreciate his efforts and highly recommend your installer available below. We would like to thank Ott Nicholas for all the hardware testing of many configurations of your codec.
Version 3.x With Alpha Channel Support!
This Y’CbCr codec support covers a wide range of quatre’cc compression codes, including:
- I420, IYUV, YV12 – 4: 2: 0 8-bit planar
- UYVY, YUY2, 2vuy, 2Vuy, yuv2 – 8-bit interlaced 4: 2: 2
- YVYU, YUYV, YUNV, UYNV, cyuv – 8-bitinterlaced 4: 2: 2
- V422, P422 – 4: 2: 2 8-bit planar
- v210, 012v – 4: 2: 2 10-bit interleaving
- auv2 – 4: 2: 2: 4 8-bit interleaving
- a12v ~ 4: 2: 2: 4 10-bit interlace
Codecs also support cross-selling YCbCr color levels by converting facts to RGB / BGR24, RGBA / BGRA32 and vice versa. For converting between RGB (A) and YCbCr (often referred to as YUV by some manufacturers), Strong offers a variety of conversion matrices, including CCIR 601, RP 709, SMPTE 240M, and SMPTE 274M. Each use can efficiently scale translation (computer) or more classic video scale (sRGB / SMPTE) for translation. Separate encoding and decoding matrices as well as HD and SD materials are available for maximum flexibility.
- Standard video range CCIR 601-2 (Y 64..940)
- Extended range CCIR 601-2 (Y 0..1023)
- Standard video zone SMPTE 240 M
- Extended range SMPTE 240M (Y 0..1023)
- SMPTE 274 M Standard Video Range
- Extended range SMPTE 274M (Y 0..1023)
- Use for SMPTE 293 CCIR 601-2
- For SMPTE RP-177, use SMPTE ITU-R 274m.
- for BT 709-2 and use SMPTE 274M
- Use for 709-1 SMPTE 240M
- For SMPTE 296M, use SMPTE 274M
- Use for Vesa SMPTE 274M
Update (SP18a / December 18, 2016) on behalf of Windows 9x, NT, 2K, XP, 7, Vista, around 8 and 10 (32/64 bit)
Mickey Lee Jones of MediaClipArt Productions
- Please note that if you download SP18 on December 12th, you will get SP18 on December 18th as version 12 was a toy and should not be released.
- SP18 contains important updates with critical reception fixes, as well as DSLR and NLE with 64-bit systemsmi)
- These codecs should not be changed using MediaReactor or DrasticDDR as they are already installed.
- Please read instructions before installing powerful codecs.
Available installation versions:
Versions 2.9, 3.0, 3.4 and 3.5 (now all in a separate file)
Version 3.- 5 Recommended for Windows XP – 10 (32/64 bit)
The download file DTYCRCB18 contains all four versions. Only one version is no longer available.
Our CapTool capture application from previous versions (Win 9x XP ONLY up to 32 bits!)
Deprecated: Drastic Technologies’ YCbCr codec for QuickTime, Video For Windows (VFW / ICM) and Direct Show allows third-party applications to use files (mainly AVI and / or MOV) created by VVW, Titan Series, QuickClip and MediaReactor. … Please note that this codec is deprecated. The new codecs will undoubtedly be available as part of the MediaReactor workstation. The original codec with updated installers is still available here.
This YCbCr codec allows you to activate a variety of 4cm³ compression codes, including:
- I420, IYUV, YV12 – 4: 2: 0 bit 8 flat
- UYVY, YUY2, YVYU, YUNV, UYNV, cyuv, 2vuy – 8 bit interlaced th 4: 2: 2
- V422, P422 – 4: 2: 2 bit 8 planar
- v210, 012v – 4: 2: 2 10-bit interleaving
For converting between RGB (A) and YCbCr (also called YUV by some manufacturers), Drastic offers a variety of conversion matrices, including CCIR 601, RP 709, SMPTE 240M, and SMPTE 274M. Each use can use full translation (computer) or more traditional video enlargement (sRGB / SMPTE) for translation. Separate matrices for PC programming and decoding are available, as well as HD and SD hardware for maximum flexibility.
Drastic YCbCr codec is deprecated. However, to take advantage of the support for the new Drastic codecs, visit the MediaReactor Workstation page.
If your business still needs the original YCbCr codec, remember that it is still available here, along with Workers Updated for Windows 7/8: Legacy Drastic YCbCr Codec
Speed up your computer today with this simple download.
해결: 2vuy 코덱 다운로드 수정 제안
Gelöst: Vorschläge Zum Beheben Des 2vuy-Codec-Downloads
Opgelost: Suggesties Om 2vuy Codec Download Te Repareren
Résolu : Suggestions Pour Corriger Le Téléchargement Du Codec 2vuy
Решено: Предложения по исправлению загрузки кодека 2вуй
Resolvido: Sugestões Para Corrigir O Download Do Codec 2vuy
Risolto: Suggerimenti Per Correggere Il Download Del Codec 2vuy
Rozwiązany: Sugestie, Aby Naprawić Pobieranie Kodeka 2vuy
Löst: Förslag På Att Fixa 2vuy Codec -nedladdning
Resuelto: Sugerencias Para Corregir La Descarga Del Códec 2vuy